2) What is your FAVORITE Prop in your “stash”? Share a picture(s) as well!
The circle swing! I didn’t plan on it being as popular as it has been when I designed it, but I like that I can do different things with it.
3) And we have to ask, our typical question…… WHAT DO YOU SHOT WITH, and what is your favorite lens?
Canon 5DMk3, and I have just two lenses right now a Sigma 50mm macro for details and a Canon 135L.
4) If you could do one DREAM PHOTOGRAPHY JOB, what would it be?
Maybe a celebrity…
or a dream location…
a family of quints?!
Share with us your photographic DREAM shoot!
Dream job.. I think that would be faeries in the castle ruins and forests of Ireland!
5) Where are you located, in this great wide world?!
6) Give us a random fun fact about yourself. We like to giggle.. so don’t hold back!
I always tell my clients “I’m a 6ft tall redhead, you can’t miss me.” and when I get out of the car they still go “Oh, you’re tall!”
7) If you could have one SUPER POWER… what would it be? And come on… make us giggle!
To fly. Every time. I think I shoot fairies so much because it allows me to live out my desire for wings a little bit.
8) Share with us your ALL TIME #1 FAVORITE image in your portfolio.
This one. This pair of girls is close to my heart and shows exactly who they are.
9) Do you have any photography adventures planned for the future? Workshops, Shoot outs, or fun traveling?
I’ve got a shootout coming up in NOLA this November, and at one in Seattle for 2017!
10) Any fabulous formative info you can “share” with fellow photographers ? Just starting out or seasoned professionals… we could always use inspiration… so we’d love a “pep talk” !
If you compete on price, you will ALWAYS lose.