Photography Business Name Stephanie Krupicka
Facebook Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/Stephaniekrupickaphotography/
1) We want some EYE CANDY! Share with us your top 5 favorite images that you have shot during your career….
That’s a hard one! I have so many favorite’s, but I think these are my top five.
2) What is your FAVORITE Prop in your “stash”? Share a picture(s) as well!
My favorite prop… Probably my orange bucket. I am in love with deep, rich colors. Plus, it is super versatile, and we all know that makes any photographer happy!!! 🙂
3) And we have to ask, our typical question…… WHAT DO YOU SHOT WITH, and what is your favorite lens?
I am a Canon girl! Canon Mark III. I LOVE my 135mm 2.0, but for my studio shoots, I use my 24-70mm 2.8. I love my primes, but this little zoom lens makes shooting babies so much easier. I can zoom in on a toddler, without getting too close to them and freaking them out, and it makes newborn composites so much easier!
4) If you could do one DREAM PHOTOGRAPHY JOB, what would it be?
Maybe a celebrity… or a dream location… a family of quints?!
Share with us your photographic DREAM shoot!
I would love to shoot a celebrity baby, but a beautiful vintage themed wedding, has always been on my bucket list. Perfectly decorated, with amazing props and attention to detail. Light strands strung through rafters of an old abandoned commercial building, or the perfect whitewashed barn. Chippy paint, with whitewashed brick and wood. And the flowers… Ohhh the flowers… They would be everywhere! Light and airy. The vision in my head is to die for. Someday… Someday I will shoot that wedding. Even if I have to stage it all! 😉
5) Where are you located, in this great wide world?!
I am currently located in Lewiston Idaho. A small town right on the Oregon, Idaho, and Washington border. I am originally from the Portland Oregon area, and that is where my heart lives, so I hope to someday be back home. In the meantime, I travel to the Portland area, once or twice a year, and do sessions over there, and the rest of the year I shoot out of my home studio.
6) Give us a random fun fact about yourself. We like to giggle.. so don’t hold back!
I can literally pull my shoulder out of the socket. I find it wildly fascinating, but I know I have grossed quite a few people out by it! I wish there was something cooler, like being able to play guitar, or sing, or even do 20 back flips, but yeah.. You get my crazy shoulders. That’s it. Lol!
7) If you could have one SUPER POWER… what would it be? And come on… make us giggle!
Hmmm… I wish I could teleport myself to wherever i wanted, whenever I wanted. I’d be visiting friends and family that are far away, all the time.. I’d also be hitting a bunch of amazing restaurants!!
8) Share with us your ALL TIME #1 FAVORITE image in your portfolio.
This is probably my all time favorite image. This image is of my youngest, when she was 12 days old. I look at it today, and it makes my heart happy.
9) Do you have any photography adventures planned for the future? Workshops, Shoot outs, or fun traveling?
I am actually doing a shoot out in September, in Seattle, with a couple other amazing photographers. I am totally looking forward to that.
I also have some things happening behind the scenes right now, that I can’t quite share yet, but I am very excited about.
10) Any fabulous formative info you can “share” with fellow photographers ? Just starting out or seasoned professionals… we could always use inspiration… so we’d love a “pep talk” !
Don’t ever, compare yourself to someone else. That is a good way to get discouraged, very quickly. I personally don’t follow too many other photographers, for that exact reason. Keep your head down, and keep learning. You will get to where you want to be! It just takes patience, and persistence!